Sunday, October 13, 2013

Where it all Began

Well it was officially time to take off on the plane to head to Rockford.  Saying Goodbye to everyone was by far the hardest thing that I had to do.  It was all so new to me including just traveling alone.  This was the first plane ride I was on by myself and only the second one that I had ever been on.  Trying to drag all my bags through the airport was a sight within itself and then dealing with my luggage getting lost on the first day was not exactly the best way to start things off.

Everyone seemed really welcoming though and was willing to help with everything.  I will say trying to learn all of the performances was a bit overwhelming to take it all in also.  My brain just was not completely compared for and one minute my body was going one way and my brain was telling it to do something else.  In the end though, two weeks of all-day rehearsals finished and we were off to our first show city.

No comments:

Post a Comment