Monday, December 8, 2014

Heading South

Greensboro, NC

And just like that we are out of the New York / New Jersey area and we are in the south!!  Finally we are hoping for some warm weather.

After a long bus ride through the night, we pulled into the hotel around 8:30 AM and even though the sun was shining, it was back to bed for all of us.


Waking up for the second time that day it was a nice surprise for it to be 70 degrees outside!  The sun was shining and it almost felt like summer had returned after we left an area where it was snowing earlier in the week.  Unfortunately, the warm weather didn't stay all week.


However, on a brighter note, it was only a few days and my family came to visit over the weekend!  Even though I will not get to see them over the holidays, before and after works just as well.  And no matter how many times I see them on the road, each time is just as good as the first.  Time always flies by when they are around and I always wish I had more time to spend with them.  Things never get old and there are always new stories to tell.  Each time they leave, it has me looking forward to the next time I will get to see them.  Until then though, its back to the good times with my family on the road.


And no better way than to keep the morale in high spirits with Secret Santa!

'Tis the Season!

See all the elves in Raleigh!






No comments:

Post a Comment