Monday, December 23, 2013

Snow Snow and More Snow!



 Well, it was time for another flight experience.  This time the weather played a part in our travels and delayed our first plane and left us running to catch the next one, which ended up sitting for over an hour loading all of our luggage.  No one was very pleased and I just could not wait to touch down in Pittsburgh from Kansas!!



The negative three-degree weather and snow couldn’t even stop me.  There was nothing that was going to stand between me and seeing my family and home on our few days off before returning to Youngstown, Ohio. 

Taking it all in when I was at home, including the home cooked meals, but that was nothing compared to the surprise that I walked into as I got home! Little did I know, but my sister came home from college and was waiting for me at home, My Daddy met me at the gate as I got off the plane and my Mom and Grandma were even there to pick me up too. 

Even though it was a quick turn around once I got home, I got to experience my first Penguins game at the CONSOL Energy Center that night along the way I ran into some of my friends; making the experience that much better. 



Unfortunately, the time at home could not last a bit longer and it was time to hit the road to Youngstown, Ohio.  It was so nice being in a familiar area that was close to home and having some friends and family come watch the shows.  It makes it all that much better and more exciting!  However, the hardest parts are still the goodbyes that I have to say when it is time to move onto the next city.  That will never get any easier, but knowing that those special people will always be there does make it seem the slightest bit more accepting.  







No comments:

Post a Comment