Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Georgia Peaches


As we started this last week together I cannot believe how far we have come.  From those first two weeks in Rockford, IL I would have never known that we would have become as close a what we have.  We are all from different places around the world and are able to come together for nine months and be our own little unique family. 



We travel together, celebrate together, make the most of the holidays together, and are there for support when we all need it the most.  I never thought I could get so close to a group of people that were so different, but it happened.


We have shared so many memories and good times together and I am going to miss each and every one of them. 


If it were not for the love of the sport, determination, and hard work, I would have never even had this opportunity of a lifetime.  I am truly blessed and feel incredibly honored to say that I am able to perform for a living.  I feel like I am living the dream.


There were times over this year however that it was hard, but we all pulled together and are finishing strong.  This was an amazing group of people that I am very pleased to say that I was a part of.  I wish them the best of luck on their journey and hope that our paths cross again in the future. 

Finishing up the last week in the south made for a warm ending after all those long, cold winter months we have had. 


I cannot even believe we made it this far.  It feels like we just started tour yesterday. 

See you all again on the road next year! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment