Sunday, May 4, 2014

West Coast! West Coast!



The ocean is literally right there!  The Pacific Ocean is within walking distance of the hotel!  It may not be the best beach being a port and all, but at anything it is still a beach!  Not only that, but that very beach was the one that I saw my first shooting star on!

It’s moments like those that reality sets in.  I still cannot believe I am doing what I am doing as a profession.  It still amazes me each and every day. 

We only have a few short weeks left and honestly, it is still all a dream to me.  Maybe one day it will all set in and I will finally realize all that this year has brought to me. 


For now though, it was a busy week full of shows and putting our very best foot forward and trucking along. 

There were numerous famous faces of actors or actresses along with choreographers and many other well-known people in the audience of our performances.  Of course, this kept everyone on his or her toes. 

That, and the fact that the arena was 72 degrees at all times!  I honestly don’t even know how that was possible for it to be so warm. 


Along with that heat, it was also perfect for sight seeing and driving up and down the Pacific Coast Highway. 

It may be a longer route, but the sights of the scenic route are always a better experience.  I mean, in one shot you can see the beaches of Dana Point, Laguna, Huntington, and Sunset Beach!


On top of that, the Pike was gorgeous; with a lighthouse, whale sighting tours, and the Queen Mary.   This was also the very sight of the Toyota Motor Speedway and some very delicious food from none other than, Bubba Gump’s Shrimp!

After all this fun time at the beaches and along the coast, it was time to head inland, on our final bus trip of the season. 

Off to Nevada we go!





No comments:

Post a Comment