Monday, January 4, 2016

2016!

Long Beach, California


Three! Two!  One!... HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


I can’t even begin to believe that another holiday season has come and gone.  I mean it almost feels like it was just this time last year.  I am not really sure what it is about this year, but it just seems to be passing by quicker than usual and we were even the last ones to welcome the New Year being on the West Coast of the United States in California.  However, there was a smaller fireworks display at 9 o’clock here to welcome 2016 in on the East Coast so even though I was a thousand miles away, I was still able to wish everyone at home a Happy New Year at same time.  And even though the display may have only been 10 minutes long, seeing the fireworks in the harbor over the Queen Mary and being able to stand outside without any snow or freezing temperatures was really nice for a change. 


And just like that, the holidays were over.  The last of the celebrations took place and it was time to move on and start a new year with new dreams, goals, and aspirations.  Let’s see how well I can stick to my New Year’s Resolutions this time.  Sometimes, I make them and they last for a little while and other times I make them at different points throughout the year.  Either way, sticking with something and being able to say that I accomplished it always makes it a little more rewarding. 


Goals, aside though, I am really curious to see what this year has to offer other than the obvious.  You never can really be too sure what a year is going to hold until that very moment when things just start happening. 


One thing that is for sure though, is that we have to keep moving and we are headed to Las Vegas, Nevada!  See you in a few weeks Cali!






No comments:

Post a Comment