Monday, December 21, 2015

I Got Off the Plane at LAX

Los Angeles, California


I couldn’t believe it; we were finally here.  Never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would be performing in Los Angeles, California let alone going to sight see around Hollywood!  It always seemed like the place to be growing up from all the movies and never did I ever see myself being there at any time of my life.  It all seemed a little surreal.  I couldn’t even grasp that real-life celebrities were actually coming to see our show!  I know that they are real people too just like all of us, but I cant help admit that we were all a little star-struck seeing them sitting in the audience of our show. 


I mean who wouldn’t get excited to see Alessandra Ambrosio (Victoria Secret Model) or Aubrey Anderson – Emmon (“Lilly” on Modern Family), David Beckham (Soccer player), Channing Tatum (Actor, Magic Mike, Step Up), Kris Jenner and the Grandkids, or Josh Gad (Voice of Olaf) and Santino Fontana (Voice of Hans), Dave Navara (Host of Ink Master, Guitarist for Jane’s Addiction) and even Adam Sandler (Actor, Mr. Deeds, Happy Gilmore) sitting in the audience!  Of course we were all on the look out trying to see whom we might be able to spot. 


Topping it all off, the choreographers of the show were in to visit along with the CEO of Disney and fellow Disney comrades!  With all these special visits we were definitely on our toes and slowly running out of steam. 


But there was still more to do aside from the busy schedule, there was so much to see!  From the Walk of Fame to the Hollywood sign to Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard to China Town and the Chinese Theater and somehow there still just wasn’t enough time to see everything.  I still can’t believe we were actually here!  It seems like a dream, but it was time to snap out of it because we were off to where Dreams Really Do Come True…Anaheim, California; home to Disneyland!









No comments:

Post a Comment